Important Safety Reminders
- Students…Please DO NOT arrive to school before 8:30am because there is no supervision.
- All students need to enter the campus through the MAIN ENTRANCE. All other gates will be closed.
- Parents dropping off their children must sign-in at the table in the hall.
- We are a “hands free” school.
- No contact with other students.
- Pedestrians must use the cross walks at all times.
- Parents/guardians must use caution when dropping off or picking up students. Please drive slowly and DO NOT make any U-turns on Laurine or Iowa.
- All visitors must sign-in at the front office (Penal Code 627-627.11) where they will be issued a pass.
- Visitors must sign-out at the end of the visit.
- No one under the age of 18 will be allowed to visit classrooms unless it is a school related project and has been approved by both principals.
- No one will be allowed to visit classrooms unless he/she has made an appointment with the principal for clearance.
- Only adults that are in the student’s emergency card will be allowed to pick up children with proof of picture identification